DDP Best Snack Credit Options?

damiel

DIS Veteran
Leaving tomorrow and have all of the CS and TS meals planned.:cool1: Now what are the best bang for the snack credits? I am looking for some fun an unusual ideas.

As far as value, it is absolutely the Epcot Food & Wine Festival. Which just started today.

Where you can get even the most expensive food item, lobster roll ($7.50) for a snack credit.

We like the ice cream sandwiches at Main Street Bakery. The cookies are HUGE, and we could easily split 1 ice cream sandwich between 2-3 of us. If memory serves, we got our choice off a list of a few different types of cookies. We had one made of sugar cookies and one made of chocolate chip cookies. Both were yummy!

As far as value, it is absolutely the Epcot Food & Wine Festival. Which just started today.

Where you can get even the most expensive food item, lobster roll ($7.50) for a snack credit.

YES! This....... we did it in 2005 and had 4 days of the dining plan for 4 people..... I think we used almost all our snack credits at Epcot and it was totally worth it.

chicken fried rice @ yak & yeti counter service in animal kingdom.

we don't eat much sweets and my daughter devoured the fried rice. :thumbsup2

I read somewhere Lobster Rolls in Epcot are a snack credit! Does anyone know if this is year round or only at the Food and Wine festival?

Food and Wine festival in the fall. The Flower and Garden festival( springtime only) has food booths now, but I don't think the have a lobster roll.

chicken fried rice @ yak & yeti counter service in animal kingdom.

we don't eat much sweets and my daughter devoured the fried rice. :thumbsup2

That is one of our favorite uses of a snack credit too!!! We love to take a walk and devour our rice!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter