DDP added to travelocity package?

sandymandr

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if I buy my room, flights, tickets through travelocity or other such web site, can I add the DDP later? THANKS! :wave2:

I don't believe so. From experience, I know that on Expedia you can add 'Magic Your Way' tickets, but not DDP.

So far, the only entity outside Disney that has packages that include the Dining Plan is AAA. However, even then, you can not "add the Dining Plan later" unless it is a qualifying package. Better to make sure before you book.

sandymandr said:
Does anyone know if I buy my room, flights, tickets through travelocity or other such web site, can I add the DDP later? THANKS! :wave2:

No you cannot. You have to buy it as apart of a package. I saw that free dining was being offered on travelocity when the promotion was around this year but i dont believe you can get dinning with them otherwise.

I booked through them in Feb of this year and when i decided i wanted dining i called them and they said it was not avalible through them and that i should contact disney. Well i contacted disney and they said because it was not booked in their system they could not add it for me and that the only way would be to cancel with then and rebook through Disney.

Long story short.....i ended up cancelling....paying the 25 dollar fee and rebooking with disney.

Very good to know! I definitely want the dining plan if it is still around in 2007! Thanks so much for sharing your experience!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter