DDE Website?

Mamiamjo

"M-I-C... S-E"
OK I think I lost the info regarding DDE. I know it saves you 20% on certain restaurants etc. Where is the website to get more info and of course to purchase the DDE card?

Thanks,
Mike

Basically you need to be an annual passholder or FL resident to be able to purchase DDE.

Thanks for the replies above.
I know I need to be an AP holder (I am) and know about the discount (20%)and the cost ($60) etc.

My question is, Where do I actually go (website) to purchase the DDE card? :confused3

Thanks,
Mike

Mamiamjo said:
Thanks for the replies above.
I know I need to be an AP holder (I am) and know about the discount (20%)and the cost ($60) etc.

My question is, Where do I actually go (website) to purchase the DDE card? :confused3

Thanks,
Mike
You call 407-566-5858 Mon thru Fri 9:00AM to 6:00 PM EST. You must either have an actual AP or the AP voucher.

It takes several weeks after you call to actually receive the card in the mail. If you are arriving @ WDW before you receive the card, you can call and make arrangements to pick up a temporary card at EPCOT Guest Services. We purchased DDE for the first time Oct. '05 and have been able to use it for two trips...definitely saved us a ton of money. This option has been so much better for our family than DDP, as we just don't eat that much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter