DCP freak out

PrincessM050505

Earning My Ears
So I applied to the DCP at the very last min. on Mon. and I had my phone interview on Wed. This is the second time I had an interview (last time I didn't get in) and I thought you receive an email after you have the interview I haven't received anything yet and was starting to freak out (just a lil :goodvibes). Has anybody not received an email after there interview am I just stressing over nothing? Sorry for a kinda a crazy post I just really want to get into the CP.

So I applied to the DCP at the very last min. on Mon. and I had my phone interview on Wed. This is the second time I had an interview (last time I didn't get in) and I thought you receive an email after you have the interview I haven't received anything yet and was starting to freak out (just a lil :goodvibes). Has anybody not received an email after there interview am I just stressing over nothing? Sorry for a kinda a crazy post I just really want to get into the CP.

It doesn't mean anything. Just depends on if your interviewer sends it out. A lot of people, myself included, do not get the email and are accepted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter