DCL's New Magic Shots Photo Experience

Since you can't get close to the character performers they've got to do something else to get that photo package money. That TinkerBell one has been done to death but the Chip N'Dale shot is adorable. They're tiny sailors.

After reading the Parks blog again does it seem they are charging extra for this?

After reading the Parks blog again does it seem they are charging extra for this?

Scott's DCL Blog says that the magic shots are included in the unlimited photo package, at least. I don't know about the other options.

We got a few magic shots (we had pre-purchased the unlimited package prior to sailing) on the initial 8/9 Dream sailing. Seems like they are expanding on it, however. Like many things, I guess we were the guinea pigs for these too. I suppose it's something they can do now that the photography is "in-house" and not contracted out to a 3rd party. Otherwise, why wouldn't they have started this sooner since they've been doing it in the parks for a long time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter