DCL welcome party

EM316

Earning My Ears
We are thinking about doing a welcome party for our guests and are trying to determine the cost to add to our budget. Does anybody know how much it costs for a welcome party and what venues are available for them? Also, we are getting married on Castaway so Mickey and Minnie are not available for our cake cutting. Would we be able to include them for our welcome party instead?

I can't comment to a welcome party on DCL, but I did get married at WDW. We had a dinner for everyone before the wedding at The Polynesian Laua show. It was a lot of fun. My husband and his brothers got taken up on stage. This was twenty years ago, it was for about 20 or so people and the cost was almost $800.

I am not 100% sure @lurkyloo she probably knows.

But I think for most private parties you can hire/rent/arrange(?) for characters to show up. I think the issue with CC is that it is all out in the open, so other guests on the cruise can see it. If you do a private party during the day in an empty room/restaurant, I don't believe it is an issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter