DCL website

vikingteacher

Earning My Ears
So, today is THE day that I can make ressies for our first Disney cruise and the site is down!! UGH!! What is going on?? I am so upset that I won't be able to get the excursions that I want and I wanted to preregister the kids. Any encouragement or ideas??

So, today is THE day that I can make ressies for our first Disney cruise and the site is down!! UGH!! What is going on?? I am so upset that I won't be able to get the excursions that I want and I wanted to preregister the kids. Any encouragement or ideas??

The best thing you can do is not to panic. You will be able to get your shore excusions most likely. You will be able to register your kids no problem.

The web site seems to go down every time it has to deal with more than a few folks at once. Just keep trying back and you will get done what you need. The only thing you may not be able to book is Palos. Once you get on board you can try for that. Enjoy your cruise.

Thank you. As this is our first cruise I am probably overplanning....and overstressing! :)

Been there done that!! Relax, even if you don't get your first choice you will be on a Disney Ship and will have the vacation of a lifetime. My first was going to be an only cruise. It was a 3 day and I have since been on six 7 day cruises.

Don't panic it will all be OK and you will have a great time. Wish it was me going. Do enjoy the rest of your planning and your cruise. Only 75 days to go.

Are you using IE to access the website? That seems to be the thing that makes DCL's site work best for some. Also, it isn't up until midnight ET. There is still time. :)

Just try again. Unless you're on a cruise where a lot of DIS'ers are bogging the website down.. then it's just "acting up". It repeatedly does that to me but I come back later and it works fine. *shrugs* I don't know why it does that! :(

The best thing you can do is not to panic. You will be able to get your shore excusions most likely. You will be able to register your kids no problem.

The web site seems to go down every time it has to deal with more than a few folks at once. Just keep trying back and you will get done what you need. The only thing you may not be able to book is Palos. Once you get on board you can try for that. Enjoy your cruise.

ITA! :) When we went on our first cruise this past August my SIL did all the bookings etc and we just gave her our CC info. We didn't know till 45 days prior to sailing that we could book excursions, spa, etc. on-line. :confused3 SO that is when I did it. We were able to get everything we wanted and pre-reg the kids and get Palo on-line. So there is hope! :goodvibes

Also if their website is down, no one else can book stuff either. It's not like everyone else is gobbling up all the Palo ressies. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter