DCL UK Residents Only Sailing Summer 2021General Online Booking Now Open Links In First Post

gismo1554

DIS Veteran
Still over 40 days until the first cruise, so I imagine that info will be released shortly.
I appreciate that but seeing as cancellations have to be done by 30 days out you would have hoped they would have given people time to decide if they still want to cruise. The PCR issue doesn't actually effect my party (all over 18 and double vaccinated) but I just find it odd that they haven't given this info yet.

steveyjc81

DIS Veteran
They probably arent saying much to give them scope to manoeuvre, however as a customer, I feel they should be managing our expectations a bit more...

I am a UK resident (living here 6 years) but a little concerned about the check-in process and proof of ID. I have an Irish passport and no official UK ID (although obviously my billing / postal address is UK) but I assume a lot of people are in the same position. Has anyone confirmed if additional proof of UK residence is required? I have bills etc but just worried I'll have some issue trying to check in.

Joshua Kelso

Earning My Ears
I am a UK resident (living here 6 years) but a little concerned about the check-in process and proof of ID. I have an Irish passport and no official UK ID (although obviously my billing / postal address is UK) but I assume a lot of people are in the same position. Has anyone confirmed if additional proof of UK residence is required? I have bills etc but just worried I'll have some issue trying to check in.
Does your Drivers license have your UK address on it?

marcgiu

Marc
I agree on the PCR test. We are on the CM test / preview cruise on 9th July and have 2 under 18's. No info from disney as yet relating to logistics or cost.....

steveyjc81

DIS Veteran
I agree on the PCR test. We are on the CM test / preview cruise on 9th July and have 2 under 18's. No info from disney as yet relating to logistics or cost.....
Oh, I hadnt heard about this. I presume this is on the Magic? Hopefully hear lots about it on the build up and during/after!

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• Twinkbelle

Mouseketeer
    Yep - on the Magic from Southampton. I'll try and update with any info before and do a mini trip summary after 👍
    I would also love to hear your thoughts on this one. My cruise isn't until September but I can't wait to find out more about what will actually be happening on these cruises. I'm very excited to be going on my first Disney Cruise.

• marcgiu

Marc
    Thanks guys. We are sailing from Friday 9th to Monday 12th.

Had our 30 day booking window yesterday for kids activities, shows and (I believe ) the gym area. Manged to book all 8 of our party in for the 5.15pm showing on day 3 for the theatre (Dreams). We have the 8.15am dining. Worth also noting that within 10mins the 5.15pm Dreams show for the Friday was booked out.

My sister-in-law booked a slot for the Oceaneers lab for my nephew on the Saturday (day 2) at 2.30pm.

I couldn't seem to book any fitness activities and had already booked beer tasting for the Saturday

Jordanfamily

Earning My Ears

Had our 30 day booking window yesterday for kids activities, shows and (I believe ) the gym area. Manged to book all 8 of our party in for the 5.15pm showing on day 3 for the theatre (Dreams). We have the 8.15am dining. Worth also noting that within 10mins the 5.15pm Dreams show for the Friday was booked out.

My sister-in-law booked a slot for the Oceaneers lab for my nephew on the Saturday (day 2) at 2.30pm.

I couldn't seem to book any fitness activities and had already booked beer tasting for the Saturday
    Hi, thanks for the info, can you just book Dreams once? And what time of day did the booking window open please? Many thanks

meryll83

All it takes is faith and trust...

That’s interesting, is there just the one CM preview cruise?

Also interested to know if it was a 5am opening? And for the theatre is it just a time slot you book rather than selecting any specific seats?

Thanks!

marcgiu

Marc
    Hi, thanks for the info, can you just book Dreams once? And what time of day did the booking window open please? Many thanks
    Thanks - TBH I'm not sure because we only booked one show.

When I go back in the app for the Friday its shaded out. I'm not sure if that's because a) you can only book one show or b) because its booked up

marcgiu

Marc
    That’s interesting, is there just the one CM preview cruise?

Also interested to know if it was a 5am opening? And for the theatre is it just a time slot you book rather than selecting any specific seats?

Thanks!
    Thanks - I think there is only one CM cruise but could be wrong. I would imagine so with it relatively close to the 16th.

With regard the show - its just a slot and their seems to be two. 5.15pm and 8pm

re 5am - do you mean the gym?

steveyjc81

DIS Veteran
    Was there good availability for the kids club? My concern is getting the kids clubs aligned with my Palo booking.

marcgiu

Marc
    Can’t wait to read about it! Do you have to book online 30 days out for on board activities for that sailing too?
    We did for the 30 day window activities. We could book other activities (wine tasting etc) earlier if we had settled the bill.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!