dcl transportation ?

jewelmicky

DIS Veteran
we are using dcl transfer from mco, but are staying at hyatt the night before...when is the 1st bus out to port?

First bus typically departs the Hyatt around 9:15am - then prob every 15-20 minutes or so afterward -- When you check in with DCL staff in Hyatt lobby they assign you a group (e.g. - Mickey, Minnie.Goofy etc) and board the bus by groups

We also stayed at the MCO Hyatt, and the bus to port left about 9:20am. The Hyatt guests are among the first buses to port.

You cannot check in for the cruise at the Hyatt. There is a DCL desk--sort of a help or courtesy desk. THe CM who works the desk has a list of people who should be on the bus, etc. When you go to the meeting area she will check off that you have arrived and assign you to a group.

Then what do you do? Do they take you to the right spot? I didn;t think you could "check into the cruise" till you were at port.

It is my understanding the Hyatt is a "DCL" affiliate hotel....I actually booked it through DCL. So, you check in for the transfer the same way you do at a WDW resort hotel....then, at the port you check in for the cruise. I was just wondering how early I could go.

It is my understanding the Hyatt is a "DCL" affiliate hotel....I actually booked it through DCL. So, you check in for the transfer the same way you do at a WDW resort hotel....then, at the port you check in for the cruise. I was just wondering how early I could go.

Exactly right...I just thought from a post after your's that the poster thought otherwise. It is exactly as you say....and the first bus leaves a little before 9:30 usually. They'll give you a time to be at the meeting spot when you check into the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter