DCL Transfers

Kathyandtyler

Mouseketeer
I have booked my own land vacation before the cruise. Can I purchase DCL transfers to the ship only and use a towncar service for the trip back to the airport? Also can I book the DCL transfers from the Yacht Club??

Thanks
Kathy

These are the places my TA you could get the DCL bus:

Caribbean Beach
Port Orleans Riverside
Swan/Dolphin
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Contemporary Resort
Beach Club

jordgubben said:
These are the places my TA you could get the DCL bus:

Caribbean Beach
Port Orleans Riverside
Swan/Dolphin
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Contemporary Resort
Beach Club

I took the DCL shuttle from the Poly for the 10-day cruise and you can also catch a WDW-to-port shuttle at Animal Kingdom.

Kathyandtyler said:
I have booked my own land vacation before the cruise. Can I purchase DCL transfers to the ship only and use a towncar service for the trip back to the airport? Also can I book the DCL transfers from the Yacht Club??

Thanks
Kathy
Yes. You can purchase each leg of the shuttle trip to and from the airport or port independantly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter