DCL Transfers, Booking our own flights

misslissa

DIS Veteran
I'm booking flights tomorrow for our Land/Sea trip and wondering what time Disney advises we should book our flights after... I know this has probably been asked a million times, but I forget! We actually have done a Disney Cruise before and didn't leave immediately but remember that we were at Typhoon Lagoon by opening but we had our own car, weren't using DCL transfers. Really want some confirmation soon! Thanks!

It's on their site depending on where you are going, but for a Bahamian cruise from port canaveral it was 11:30am

Awesome. I looked on the site and couldn't figure it out. That is even with the DCL transfers? Thanks!

DCL recommends that you arrive at PC before noon and depart after noon. And then THEY turn around and book people on flights that depart at 11:30.

If you are using on board check in, your flight cannot depart before 11:25.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter