DCL Seasons for 2007

Regina

<font color=teal>Maybe I’ll “accidentally” drop a
While you anxiously wait for tomorrow, here's a chart that tells you what season the different dates fall into: 2007 DCL Seasons :flower: :flower: :flower:

WebmasterRegina said:
While you anxiously wait for tomorrow, here's a chart that tells you what season the different dates fall into: 2007 DCL Seasons :flower: :flower: :flower:

What does this mean?
DISNEY MAGIC GRAND CAYMAN TENDERING 2007 SAIL DATES:

1/13/07, 1/27/07, 2/10/07, 3/10/07, 4/7/07, 4/21/07

WebmasterRegina said:

Ok...don't laugh but....I can't seem to figure out where the cruise week of 3/31/07 through 4/7/07 falls in the seasons chart. Also, what cruise would this week be? Help, please? :confused3

disneysooz said:
Ok...don't laugh but....I can't seem to figure out where the cruise week of 3/31/07 through 4/7/07 falls in the seasons chart. Also, what cruise would this week be? Help, please? :confused3
My guess is since that is Easter week it would fall under the "I'll have to rob a bank to afford it season" :rotfl2:

Jackie :flower:

one princess said:
My guess is since that is Easter week it would fall under the "I'll have to rob a bank to afford it season" :rotfl2:

Jackie :flower:

LOL Jackie....you are hilarious! :rotfl: (At least we are able to keep our sense of humor about this, huh?)

But seriously now (yeah right...still giggling), wasn't there someone who posted somewhere today that said they got a quote for the week of 4/7/07 through 4/14/07, and it was something like $6600? Or did I hallucinate this? I need a Konk Cooler and a Mickey Bar!

Not sure about April, but someone posted a quote of $5,800 for 2 adults/2 chidren in a CAT 8 for March.

The Grand Cayman tendering refers to the Western Caribbean sailings where passengers are tendered to shore. :boat:

You're right about the 3/31/07 date. It's missing from the info that we have. :confused3

On the Magic side of this calendar, there seem to be some cruise dates missing:

2/24/07
3/24/07
3/31/07

Where are those cruises? Are they "special"? Hmmmmmmmm. :confused3

WebmasterRegina said:
The Grand Cayman tendering refers to the Western Caribbean sailings where passengers are tendered to shore. :boat:

This brings up another question, does this mean that these are the only dates that will be going on the Western Caribbean to Grand Cayman? It doesn't seem like it is every other week like usual. In February only one date is listed and in March only one date is listed.

I know that Grand Cayman is always a tender . At least it was that way when I was there last on a cruise.

Perdita&Pongo said:
On the Magic side of this calendar, there seem to be some cruise dates missing:

2/24/07
3/24/07
3/31/07

Where are those cruises? Are they "special"? Hmmmmmmmm. :confused3
it could be that they are still loading the 2007 dates into the system ... it could be that the "missing" weeks will be special itineraries and will be released later ... happy happy joy joy :)

So, I didn't notice any special sailings for DCL in 07 yet. Have these dates been released? What for?

vossjemi said:
So, I didn't notice any special sailings for DCL in 07 yet. Have these dates been released? What for?
they are only releasing Jan - Apr 2007 right now. Any special itineraries will probably be during the summer, and those will probably released at the end of 2005 or as late as Spring 2006.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter