DCL Rolling Duffle/Carry-on

wdwprincess03

Mouseketeer
Last year we bought the rolling duffle during the cruise. We were going to use it as a carry-on on embarkcation day, but it is 2" too deep according to disneycruise.com Has anyone been able to use this as a carry-on? Are they really strick with the dimensions?

All carry-on go though the x-ray machine at security - if it fits you should be okay.

We have used the disney cruise roll on duffle for 3 cruises now. It is the one that they were selling for like $20.00 extra if you bought $50.00 or more. No one has ever questioned it as a carry on. I have also seen other cruisers use it too. We keep all our regular cruise stuff in there such as swim googles for the jet ski, surge protector outlets, a nite-lite, old navigators, and several castaway club pens and notebooks.

We have used ours as well and probably will again in 10 days! Just be sure to have an identifying tag on yours because there are a bunch around the terminal and I could see them getting mixed up.

We got ours on our last cruise & have since used it on several other trips where we have flown with no problems. I don't think I'll try to bring it though on our Med cruise next summer as I've read the international carriers are much stricter on their carry-on weight & size limits. But flying domestically you should be fine.

Curious what they look like. Can someone post a pic?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter