DCL Podcasting

GoofyFD

DIS Veteran
I wish there was a Podcast for DCL. That would be very cool. Someone could talk about all the great things on the DISboard!! Just an idea.

GoofyFD said:
I wish there was a Podcast for DCL. That would be very cool. Someone could talk about all the great things on the DISboard!! Just an idea.

That would be totally cool! I'd subscribe!

Elementary my dear princess..

Podcasting is radio your way. Defy programming schedules and listen to whatever you want, whenever you want — and on your iPod :cool1: — wherever you want. Podcasts are radio-style shows — some from major media, others from passionate individuals — delivered over the Internet to your computer. Unlike streaming audio, which requires you to listen in real time, podcasting lets you control how and when you hear your favorite shows.

Ok, so I searched and there are a number of podcasts for other Disney areas but nothing on DCL? Why? There's even Disneyland - Happiest Homecoming on Earth. Come on DCL, jump on the pod-wagon!

one princess said:
Well, it looks like no one else is going to ask so I will. What the heck is a podcast? :confused3

Jackie :flower:

THank you. I am so un-hip.

TheWog said:
THank you. I am so un-hip.

Don't feel bad, I didn't know what one was either...Only I wasn't brave enough to ask..

On Mouse Guest Weekly show #12 we did a lengthy discussion on DCL. Check it out!

MouseGuest said:
On Mouse Guest Weekly show #12 we did a lengthy discussion on DCL. Check it out!

OK...I am with the un-hip, not brave crowd, but I'll bite. How do we check it out? :confused3

MouseGuest said:
Yes I liked your show. Its already in my ipod! I just thought that someone could do a DCL podcast here. I like your guys show. You need to do one on DVC.
Mark
http://www.mouseguest.com/

Thanks for the info. I don't know how I missed you on iTunes. I've wondered about DCL podcasts as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter