DCL Planning site - need guidance

Mr. Mouse

Earning My Ears
Went to the DCL Planning site and I think I successfully booked reservations at Palo since I was given a confirmation #. Thing that confuses me is that under Cruise Plan there is a note that I have 2 Activities saved but under saved Activities is says "None saved". Is that area for saving other ship activites and if so, how do you save them?
Thank you for any help.

Saved activities are those you can save prior to being able to book them. Anything that you need to reserve in advance like Port Adventures, Palo and the Spa/Fitness are reserved under cruise plans.

You don't need to have anything saved in activities if you've already booked what you can under your cruise plans -- it just makes booking Port Adventures/Excursions easier (at least it's supposed to).

Saved activities are those you can save prior to being able to book them. Anything that you need to reserve in advance like Port Adventures, Palo and the Spa/Fitness are reserved under cruise plans.

You don't need to have anything saved in activities if you've already booked what you can under your cruise plans -- it just makes booking Port Adventures/Excursions easier (at least it's supposed to).

Thank you for your reply.

Your saved activities will stay with your login account too. I can still see the activities that I saved during my planning for our last cruise, even though we have already gone. The feature is kind of nice to help you plan Port Adventures, spa treatments, etc. that you might want to do.

Your cruise plans will show what you have booked online. You can even go in and view your reservations and edit them if you wish to do so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter