DCL picture of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
AshAlytwins said:
Hi,
If you google "Mickey Cloud" then the picture I use will show up. Let me know if you cannot find it!!!

LOL, I googled "Mickey Cloud" and got stuff about a baseball player!

I did eventually find one photo of the Mickey cloud but it doesn't show the ears on Mickey!

I bought these folders at Wal-mart for the children. Please feel free to alter any way you wish. Someone comes up with a good Idea I need one each for my Pirate night. Only wish I knew what night it is. I keep getting a different answer.

Moved to "My New Design"

The pirate nights are on different nights of different cruises i think. we had ours the night we were in St. Marteen because we were IN the Carribbean. I think it might be the night your in the grand caymans for the western. I am not totally sure?

dclcruzer said:
The pirate nights are on different nights of different cruises i think. we had ours the night we were in St. Marteen because we were IN the Carribbean. I think it might be the night your in the grand caymans for the western. I am not totally sure?

Eastern - Tuesday
Western - Wednesday

As you get off in Costa Maya this is one of the views.

Norm

WebDSCF1175.jpg

Dad dressed up as a pirate! :rotfl2:
We convinced him to have his photo taken as a pirate and to our surprise, this picture was even shown on the big screen during the "Remember the Magic" show! :rotfl:
piratedad.jpg

disneycrazzzy said:
Over the past two days, I've perused all 195 pages of this thread. Awesome! Here is my contribution of something I didn't see posted:

47146Castaway_Sub_low-med.jpg

The submarine from the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ride that was sunk at Castaway Cay. September 2, 2005. I got close enough to tell that it really is a ride vehicle.
what kind of camera did you use to take that shot?

cristit14 said:
I'm glad I gave you a good laugh. :goodvibes We all need to laugh more often. I will never live this one down..... ;)

Not here with your DIS cruising friends either. ;)

woj68 said:
Nice pic Bob! :thumbsup2

I thought I saw all the characters and their costumes, but I never saw Goofy before he had his morning coffee.

That was probably Goofy after going to the PJ party in the club & lab. :) On our first cruise DD didn't want to go to the club but we had already figured out that the characters come out of Shutters so we sat in one of the comfy chairs on deck 4 waiting for Goofy to come by to go to the PJ party. I wish that we had that cruise's pics online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter