DCL on Travel Channel 9/9/07

Pixie Dust for Me!

Anyone seen tink lately, I'm running a bit low on
Just read this on Allearsnet and thought I'd share for those of you that are either planning or drooling!

Disney Cruise Line -- Discover how the Walt Disney Company creates and operates a magical cruise line experience. From the ship's galley to its Broadway-style theater, get a behind-the-scenes look at this operation and the creative genius that put it together. September 9, 9 p.m. Eastern (and other times after that, check local listings).

Is this a new show, or the same tired one from 2003?

If it's the one they showed a couple months ago, it's the old show with a bunch of new stuff added -- definitely worth watching!!!

We were on Castaway cay, during the filming on this episode. I haven't seen
it yet, but have been told we are in the background during one of the interviews. :yay:
The crew interviewed a couple sitting near us. They spent a good deal of
time talking and asking questions. It was funny, the guy was wearing a
universal studios t-shirt, and they asked him to turn it inside out so
Universal wasn't be shown. It you see this couple look behind them and
I am the fat white guy ( well sorta reddish that day) with a really ugly
straw hat on. The lady at the straw market assured me the hat looked
great on me, Im sure she was laughing as I left.:rotfl2:
thanks for the update I wll try to watch this this time.:thumbsup2

I just checked and it said that it's from (2003)

The original airing was 2003, but it is the updated one. I saw it the first time last September, and then when it was on again after we got back from our first cruise in April we were surprised that it was quite different. Now we have it saved on our DVR so we can watch it whenever! :happytv:

Sorry we will miss it... as we will be on the Magic that night! :happytv: Do you think they will run on the boat???/:lmao:

Thought I'd bump it up so others can find out about the show tonight! Set those DVRs!

just told my dd(14) to watch too....she is my sleeper in the family hopefully she'll stay awake til 10 pm when its over:confused3 .....i think i better record it lol!!!

23 minutes till the show on Travel Channel - maybe we haven't seen it before :rolleyes: but who cares? It's fun to watch! 52 days till WE ARE THERE!:cheer2:

Oh good. I was afraid I had missed it. I should be able to catch it then.

Yes, it's the new one! And before that the WDW Resort Behind the Scenes was the updated version. 2007!! I got them taped. Maybe this will tame my Disney desires until I get my next fix!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter