• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL on Travel Channel - 10 pm Tonight

I honestly don't know if our cable has the Travel Channel, if we do, I'll be watching it. We told the kids last night our plans for next Dec. I think the oldest is the only one that knew what I was really talking about..

we do have Travel channel..
I'll be watching tha over ER.

i just watched it.....oh dear....now i don't think i'll make it until our next cruise in july.....i know patience is a virtue and all that but the ship looked soooooooooooooooooo beautiful.......

Originally posted by disneyholic family
i just watched it.....oh dear....now i don't think i'll make it until our next cruise in july.....i know patience is a virtue and all that but the ship looked soooooooooooooooooo beautiful.......
I fell the same way, and I have to wait until Dec 2004..

We watched it last night too. The family all went home finally around 9:30 and I sat down on the couch and breathed a HUGE sigh of relief!!! :teeth:

Then I flipped the TV on and went through the on-line guide and saw DCL was gonna be on the Travel Channel in just a few minutes so I quick ran and got into my jammies and settled in to watch it, LOVED it...and was glad they showed a lot of the Wonder as we will be on that ship in ONLY 23 MORE DAYS!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I saw it last night for the second time. I love it! Though, I have to wonder, how much did DCL pay them for that show? It's like a 40-minute long commercial! (Not that I'm complaining, or anything.)

I love the explanation of Animator's Palate. I can't wait to see the show for myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter