DCL newbie

Mom 2 Two

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! I am beginning to plan our Disney cruise for summer 2015. I am a seasoned WDW traveler, but have never cruised with Disney. So I have a few questions for all you experts. :cool2: We are a family of 5, and that always makes travel with Disney interesting. What categories to I need to be looking at? We do not want a veranda, but it would be nice to be in an outside stateroom with at least a partial view. Obviously, we want the best "deal." Can anyone give me a ballpark figure of what this is going to cost, or a link that can help me get an estimate. I read on this forum that rates for the rest of 2015 will be out in early 2014. What else can I do to begin planning? Thanks so much in advance!!
Karla

I highly recommend the book Passporter for Disney Cruise line. It is an excellent resource for new and repeat Disney cruisers. Lots of information about each of the ships, cabin categories, dining, onboard activities, excursions and much more.

We want to sail either to the Bahamas on the 4 day cruise or possibly the 7 day Caribbean (either) out of port canaveral. Hopefully the 7 day, but the cost will determine which we can do. We would probably sail in late June or early July.

Thanks so much for the book recommendation. I just ordered it from Amazon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter