• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

DCL bus at CBR???

KevGuy

DVC Member SSR
Where do you pick up the DCL bus at CBR. We will be staying at in a Pirate room the night before our cruise, so will it be a long walk with our luggage? Any idea as to the time they usually come to make the pickup?

Usually at the Customs House.

That is where ME drops you off and picks you up. I don't see why DCL would change things. It would take way too long to pickup anywhere else.

There is a CBR internal shuttle bus that makes the complete loop in about 12 minutes.

Well in advance, call Bell Services and have them pick up your luggage at your room and bring it to the Custom House. There is no reason, under any circumstances, that you should have to drag your luggage from Trinidad South to the Custom House. If Bell Services isn;t terribly busy, they will transport YOU there, as well.

As always thanks for all the help!! Does anyone know the typical pickup time for the DCL bus at CBR??? I've read somewhere (can't remember now lol) that it is 11am but I want to be sure.

I haven't done the cruise package in a couple of years, but when I went, if you got picked up at the resort, it was 11:00 am. They will give you an information packet when you sign in at the Cruise line desk in the Customs House.

They had an option where you could reserve to go to one particular park or Disney Quest and they would pick you up there at 12:00 pm. The first year was DHS; the second year was Disney Quest, and the last year was AK.

If you opted to go to the park or Disney Quest, they had reps from the cruise line - i.e. at AK, it was right at the building in the front - where they tagged your day bags and let you keep them there all morning until it was time to catch the bus to the port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter