DCL and Costco for Canadians...

Madame

DIS Veteran
I thought that we couldn't book through Costco and receive a Costco Card? I've seen some Canadians posting on a DCL thread that seems to indicate differently. Has anyone done this? I don't want a US Costco Card, but rather am looking to book with Costco.ca and receive a card in CAD for the OBC.

Thx!

You have been able to book travel through the Canadian Costco website (don't believe all provinces yet) for a while with a Cash Card for Costco Canada as the incentive (same as the US for a long time). You see DCL prices (note in USD) and the amount range of Cash Card provided.

I have booked through costco.ca travel and my statement indicates I will be receiving a costco cash card in CAD after our cruise. It was very easy to book - I chose my cruise and stateroom from looking at the DCL website, then hopped over to the costco website to book.

Has anyone tranferred to Costco? Looking on their site I can't see any info about transfers or "ONC".

I have 2 B2B cruises with 2 staterooms each & don't want to complicate my life, but don't want to leave $ on the table either!

We have not transferred a reservation to Costco but I know Disney reduced commissions on transferred reservations a while back and they have for the longest time needed to be transferred within a month of being made.

If were us, I'd call Costco to ask for with 4 cabins depending on the cost that could be a nice Cash Card back. If Costco could not do anything with, even with the recent changes reducing transferred commissions with 2 B2B reservations I'd look at transferring to another travel agency that does provide OBC's for we as well hate leaving possible $$ or credits when available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter