• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL Address?

plutospup

<b><font color=f95602>Member of the 'Jambo! WildBu
We would like to write DCL regarding our cruise. What is their address?

I found this address on a Confirmation I received.

Disney Cruise Vacations
P.O. Box 10155
Lake Buena Vista, Fla 32830

There is also a phone number that you can use for assistance with your reservations.

1-800-511-1333

Hey Beth! The only response I recieved from DCL was that they needed my address and reservation # so that they could research my concerns thoroughly.
Marty

Thanx to everyone for your help. MartyP, and Dizneykids it was great meeting you. Aside from "the incident", we had a great time. Hopefully, DCL will address our concerns.

...i was given the following name and address as the best person to whom to send a letter concerning our 3/9 cruise:

Bill Ernest - Vice President of Operations at P.O. Box 10210 Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0210

Hello all.....I am giving DCL 2 weeks to communicate with me re
what we went thru that Thursday morning.....This weekend I
will be sitting down to draft my letter....concerns/praise....Keep
us posted if anyone hears anything from them re the fire.....

...sent a letter about the fire and heard back from disney?

Sent a second letter using Dizneykids address. As of yet, no response to either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter