DCA good for pregnant Mom, Hubby and 2 and 4 year olds?

tinaluis

DIS Veteran
I've read some pretty negative things about DCA, but we're willing to give it a try if there is enough for us to do there to justify spending a day and the $$. So, what do you all think? I'll be about 6 months pregnant and my girls are 2 and 4. Hubby likes roller coasters, but could just as easily pass on them if I don't drag him on, which I won't be able to do. Thanks. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Go to Disneyland--hubby will get plenty of roller coaster adventure with Space Mountain, etc, you will be able to ride more rides and definitiely more for the kids to do! The roller coaster and Soarin over California are awesome at DCA but not worth it for a whole day admission--sad to say! And not enough for the little ones to do--they are planning on changing this experience to make it more kid friendly but for now I would stick with the old reliable D-Land!

ilovemky

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#6600CC>My own opinion is to skip it. I really enjoy DCA, but I think there could be more for the little ones.

If you have an extra day, I would recommend Knotts Berry Farm. There is a Camp Snoopy there for the little ones, and some nice coasters for your dh. Their wooden one, Ghostrider, is one of my favorites - lots of fun. There are also some shows, and attractions for the whole family.

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#FF0066>Mary Jo
mms.gif

Disneyland & Techie Boards Co-Moderator
galw.gif

My DL Site
My Sequoia/Yosemite Trip

Font Hints

I think that your kids are too young to be impressed by DCA. I think they'll be bored. (We liked the park, but have no children.)

<font size=4 face="Comic Sans MS" color = blue>D°o°die</font>
<font size=1 color = blue>March 2001 - Our first trip to Disneyland!! (Grand Californian)
March 2001 - WDW Surprise!! (Disney Institute & Dixie Landings)
March 2000 - WDW (All Star Music)
May 1998 - WDW (Dixie Landings)
March 1997 - WDW (Dixie Landings)
May 1996 - WDW (Dixie Landings)
March 1995 - WDW (Dixie Landings)
March 1994 - WDW (Honeymoon! Dixie Landings)</

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest