DC Hours/Transportation to DC

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
I see that Discovery Cove currently opens at 7AM. Our trip to DC is Feb. 2022. Will they still open that early? Also, when are the dolphin swim times throughout the day? Finally, we are staying at SSR. Should we book the Mears roundtrip shuttle instead of Uber because I have seen that Uber is hard to come by and expensive with the gas prices. If we take the shuttle, will we be with other people? Also, the shuttle's earliest pick up time is 7:50 AM. Is that a problem in terms of our day at DC? Thank you.

Dolphin swim times are assigned at check in, so the earlier you arrive, the earlier your dolphin swim will be.

I'm a big fan of Uber and Lyft, so despite any fuel surcharge I'd personally probably go that route vs the shuttle. You can be assured that the Mears rates will also factor in the fuel costs to their pricing, and I expect they would still cost more than Uber.....plus with Uber/Lyft you will be able to arrive at whatever time YOU want, versus being restricted by the shuttle times. Even in the winter, I'd say get there as early as you can and enjoy as much of the day as possible.....trust me, it will go by so fast you will want to savor every single second!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter