DC for the whole family?

tkme4ard

Merry Christmas!
Should we go to DC and not SW or SW and let dh do DC?

I'd like to surprise my dh with DC swimming with dolphins. But I'd like to know if the rest of us should go too or just let him do that and us do SW. I don't plan on going on any of the big coasters so that's not a big deal. our niece is going to be with us to help with the kids/have fun too. so total we have my dh and I, DS 7, DD 4 and DD 19 months. My biggest concern is the baby. Is DC non swimming with the dolphins something for all of us or not for the baby? Should we just stick with SW?

I think it would depend on the kids and how they like water and animals. Here is what they have besides the dolphin swim. There is a stingray tank that you can snorkel in or just stand and pet the stingray, the water is shallow enough in some spots for the little ones. The tropical reef for snorkeling, not for little ones, gets very deep. There is a river to snorkel in that goes sort of around the park but in some spots it is 8 feet deep. Then there is the aviary, lots of beutiful birds but they do fly around. I had some today that flew so close to my head, that their wings hit me. There is a shallow swimming area that the younger kids can swim in, we took our DD when she was 2 1/2 and she had a blast just swimming.

We went with our whole family last year when our daughter was the same age as your daughter. She loved the birds and playing in the sand. It will be free for her anyway. I say go for it. We had a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter