DC Discount on Park Hoppers

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by BetsyB, May 9, 2001.

1. BetsyB

BetsyB Earning My Ears

Does anyone know what the Disney Club discount is on 4 day Park Hoppers? Also, it seems like I heard that this discount was not available at the resort -- they need to be purchased ahead of time through DC. Is this correct? I hope not, I'd much rather purchase them at GC when we check in.

2. Floydian

Floydian DIS Veteran

You save $10 each on 4-day passes with the DC discount. Though the Disneyland site doesn't list these passes as Park Hoppers, I assume (and strongly hope) that they are also Hoppers.

Just check here for more info Disneyland Resort Tickets

Hope that helps. :)

3. jkfreeman33

jkfreeman33 Mouseketeer

I just booked the GC for 9/15 - 9/19 and asked about park passes. I was told that we can buy them at the hotel and it will be added to our room key. Or, I could buy them on-line or at a Disney store. I think it is easier to have just one card for your pass and room key.

4. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. Tigger's Mom

Tigger's Mom Earning My Ears

According to the Disney Club site, members can get a $10 discount for DL 4 Day Hopper Passes for up to 6 tickets. Tickets must be purchased at any Disney Store or any Main Entrance ticket booth, but you must show your DC card.

6. Tigger's Mom

Tigger's Mom Earning My Ears

According to the Disney Club site, members can get a $10 discount for DL 4 Day Hopper Passes for up to 6 tickets. Tickets must be purchased at any Disney Store or any Main Entrance ticket booth, but you must show your DC card.

7. phins_jazy

phins_jazy Christmas at the Fort!!

That sounds great! Thanks for posting Tigger's Mom and Floydian.