DC Discount on Park Hoppers

BetsyB

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what the Disney Club discount is on 4 day Park Hoppers? Also, it seems like I heard that this discount was not available at the resort -- they need to be purchased ahead of time through DC. Is this correct? I hope not, I'd much rather purchase them at GC when we check in.

You save $10 each on 4-day passes with the DC discount. Though the Disneyland site doesn't list these passes as Park Hoppers, I assume (and strongly hope) that they are also Hoppers.

Just check here for more info Disneyland Resort Tickets

Hope that helps. :)

I just booked the GC for 9/15 - 9/19 and asked about park passes. I was told that we can buy them at the hotel and it will be added to our room key. Or, I could buy them on-line or at a Disney store. I think it is easier to have just one card for your pass and room key.

According to the Disney Club site, members can get a $10 discount for DL 4 Day Hopper Passes for up to 6 tickets. Tickets must be purchased at any Disney Store or any Main Entrance ticket booth, but you must show your DC card.

According to the Disney Club site, members can get a $10 discount for DL 4 Day Hopper Passes for up to 6 tickets. Tickets must be purchased at any Disney Store or any Main Entrance ticket booth, but you must show your DC card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter