DC and SW in the same day?

We are.. DC closes at 530, we plan to close out the joint.

And then since they are so close, we are going to go to SW for a few hours, since they close at 9.

All we want to do that first night is ride Kracken, JTA and maybe just walk around...

Robvia, suggested that to take a shower as you leave DC, so you dont feel so waterlogged....
We wont do much, but we just want to do a little bit since its right there...

Tell you how it goes, we are planning to do this Aug 26!

DC has nice showerfacilities and they provide towels for you as well. I'm not sure I'd bother squeezing SW into the same day as I was SOOOOO relaxed after the day at DC I didn't want to lose that mellow feeling, but I'm sure a couple of hours at SW wouldn't be a problem.

Have fun !!

we were thinking that we would leave DC aroun 3pm, head to SW and stay til close. You think we will be too - relaxed - or tired from DC?

We stayed at DC until about 3:00, went back to the hotel, dropped our stuff, and headed back to Seaworld till close. My DD who was 8 was able to handle it, so I think anybody can.

I am just curious as to how much you can get done at SW from 3pm to close. We plan on going back to SW later that weekend anyways.

I guess you can get a lot done.. it all depends on what you want to do I guess.

We are going with the expectations that we wont DO everything, but again, we will go later. Its just the we're already there, so its just a bonus whatever we get done attitude.

We also went to Seaworld with that attitude of what we see we see. We took it at our own pace. Saw the Shamu show, fed some fish to the seals, rode the water ride, and saw some of the exhibits.

It was some fun, leisurely paced hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter