days

nickiclour

Earning My Ears
I have had no luck trying to get the following information. Yes, I called WDW but they said they will not know until closer to that time of year.:-( SOOOO... I am turning to all of you so maybe, hopefully you can help me.Anyone there the same time last year??????????We will be there 11/29-12/4.

I need the following..
1) Days for MVMCP
2) Times for the campfire at FW ( & how long does it usually last)
3) days AND times for fireworks in MK

Anything you can give me I would appreciate.

Thanks!

We went to the Candlelight Processional on Nov 30 last year, and MVMCP on Dec 1. It was great and we really had a good time. The fireworks, I believe, were at 10:00 PM. Sat, Dec 2, MK was open late. That's all I can help you with, not sure about the Fort Wilderness stuff. We had such a great time at this time of year, we're going again Nov 29 - Dec 2!!!

Thanks!!!!! That definitely helped me alot. I will be able to get some planning done now.Maybe we will meet up at DW during our trips.Where you staying? ASMo for us.

We went from December 1 to 8 and are going again from November 30 to December 9.

The MVMCP should be Mon's, Thurs's, and Fri's starting probably the last week in November so you will probably get to do it on either November 30 or December 3rd. They will probably go on sale mid-June and you should know the dates soon.

Hours are short in December and the fireworks at MK are at closing (6:00 pm on MVMCP nights and then again during MVMCP) and then I think they were 7:00 at MK the other nights except for Saturday which were at 10:00 p.m. They were at 10:00 at Epcot.

I hope this helps you. :)

We went to WDW in early December the last two years. They post MVMCP around May I believe.

My #1 advice on MVMCP..... make a 5pm PS at Chef Mickey's for dinner before the party. We did that a few years ago and had a blast. You can then take the monorail to see the decorations at The Grand Floridian. Then back on the monorail to MK - your one of the first in then. Call exactly 60 days prior to be sure you get in!

Last December we waited too long and couldn't get a PS. We parked in the MK lot and waited with tons of people to get in. By the time we got in it was soooo busy (we didn't get ahead of the crowd) that we really didn't enjoy it.

Have fun!!

Thanks for asking - we'll be at the AS Movies too! That's where we stayed last year, and it was so nice, its also my 5 yr old's favorite hotel. Bus service was great after all events. I'd love to meet up with some other Disney fans!

What building will you be in? I would love to meet up with you & your family.Any other kids?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest