• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days Suites Maingate East

KRWong

DIS Veteran
Hi! Planning our upcoming vacation to Disney in December and will stay off-site (budget tight!). I found the Days Suites, one bedroom deluxe for $49.95 a night. Sound like a good price? It includes a kitchen and sleeps 6. I thought that was a great price, but have never really looked outside of Disney resorts. TIA for any info!!

Hi! I've never stayed there but the feedback on this board has been only negative! I'm sure there will be additional posts about it, but I would stay clear of it. We stayed just down from the Days Inn at the Comfort Inn Maingate East and it was beautiful! We loved it and are planning to stay there again next year. They offer a free deluxe continental breakfast and we found that saved us a substantial amount of money over the course of the week. I don't think you'll find the Comfort Suites that much more expensive.

Take care. Bonnie

I've stayed there. They are nothing fancy, but we had a fine visit. Travelodge Suites has some good proces right now. You might want to check them out.

You should do some research on previous posts. All I can say is Don't do it. It is a terrible property, unclean, rude staff, broken tv, ac etc. Can't say enough negative about it.

Depends on what you want from a hotel. AS a child we stayed there often, last summer my uncle styaed there again, we stopped there to visit him and I couldn't believe what dive it had become.
Your room might not be anywhere near a pool, and for the cheap rate you don't get a view of it either.
The kitchen is a plus but you need to bring all your own utensils, pots pans etc. or rent them and the rental stuff is horrible.
The location is nice right next to Old town, which is fun in the evenings. rides and shops.

You will not suffer by staying there, but if you are used to staying on site it will be a BIG switch.
If you have any more specific questions about it, feel free to ask.

Thanks for the info! We've cancelled the reservations for Days Inn, and have made them for Howard Johnson Maingate East with efficiency for $34.95 and I saw $31.90 last night that I'm looking into on hotelkingdom.com. I want to do some research on them too. Thanks again! I knew I could count on the DIS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter