Days Inn & Suites, Lakeland FL review

yeahdisney

DIS Veteran
We went to Busch Gardens Sat. and did not want to pay double points for Disney Club on Fri/Sat. Arrived 5PM Friday. Left by 7:45AM Sunday. Easy to find.

Room was clean, nice size bathroom. Beds very good. Free breakfast, no hot items like sausage, bacon, eggs. Had cereal, toast, baggles, waffles, oranges, OJ and milk and coffee. OK.
Small outside pool-looked clean never tried it. Staff nice. Put a birthday cake in the inroom fridge for DD birthday trip. Paid in advance internet. $85 one night $81 second night. They did adjustments and charge us $94 for both nights, and they stated fees. But the next morning while I was asking for directions they stated I got an $11 credit plus that night would be $81. So I guess will see when credit card bill arrives. Would recommend it and would stay there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter