• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days at Sea World?

luvtoyz

Earning My Ears
We are thinking of visiting Sea World and Universal next year the week before Easter ... how many days would we need with a 3 and 6 year old? Would 2 days at Sea World be too much (any input on amount of days at Universal would be helpful, too) Thank you!!

As it is usual for SW to offer 2nd day free I think you can easily make use of both days ( although you probably won't need to be there from openning to closing) . With little ones ( that need a lot of lifting up to see things) it's better to take your time as there is a lot of walking. SW has a nice kids area with bouncy castles, climbing frames and a water area ( bring swim suits) that will keep them occupied for a good hour or two if needed.

Although I think IOA is a WONDERFUL park, it doesn't really offer much to kids of that age. Universal has a few more things and is probably a better bet out of those two

I agree...IOA is really a park for adults (especially those who love rides) and really just has a cursory few attractions for kids. Most of the kids I saw when we were there didn't seem to be having a whole lot of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter