• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days after hurricane weather ????

Kim Kansteiner

Earning My Ears
We are scheduled to arrive in Orlando on Friday, 9/17. Having never been through a hurricane, I'm not sure what to expect when and IF we arrive on that day which is Friday. From the weather stations here in Texas say, Ivan should hit FL on Tuesday so I'm hoping we will be able to stick with our plans and fly in on Friday. But, if rain is still having around I'd rather postpone our trip. Can anyone tell me if rains usually hangs around for a few days or what we can expect. Thats if Disney doesnt sustain heavy damage or we have to cancel all together. Boy, will I have 2 dissappointed little kids but I know its just a vacation and the people in FL may loose alot more important things. Thanks!

If you go to www.weather.com and type in 32830 on the top where it asks for a zip code, you can scroll down and get a 10 day forcast. Right now, the four days after the 16th (it is only at 10 days out from today) look clear with small chance of rain.

I know with Ivan things can change by the minute, but it is a good way to keep an eye on it.

Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter