Day of The Week

GOOFY4DONALD

DH finished his plate at 50's Prime Time. They wer
I have a general question. I am planning an upcoming trip. Flights out of my state are prety costly so anything saved is great. The only days of the week we can depart are Fri, Sat or Sun. Traditionally are these the same price or is one better than the other.
Thanks

I have noticed that if you catch them early Sat fares are pretty good. But like I said you gotta get those cheap seats before they sell out.

I can really only speak to the airline I travel the most, and all of those days would be considered expensive travel days. We tend to see Tuesday-Thursday as cheap, with Friday-Monday as more expensive (depending, of course, of the specific routing). I'd try playing with the different possibilities and seeing what you get - AC is good in that the prices show up as a "grid" showing 4 days before and after the one you chose, so you can compare without having to do multiple searches, and I know UA has an option to search +/- 3 days to find the lowest fare. I'm not sure about other airlines though.

Same with JetBlue, crashbb - but I don't think either airline services Montana, so we're not helping the OP much :(

Of the three days, if I had to pick one, I'd say Saturday would offer the best prices IF there was going to be a price difference.

Thank you for the replies. We don't have any discounted airline (JB or SW). The least expensive is usually Delta and I can usually get 100.00 discount if I book directly through Disney. I just wanted to check with you guys. Any amount of savings is great especially when you multiply it by 5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter