Day at DW During Disney Cruise

Kathy Muniz

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I have another question regarding a Disney cruise we're doing this fall which includes a day at DW with park hopper tickets.

Has anyone experienced this before? Just wondering if it is recommended to link your park tickets to your MDE account that morning (since I heard you don't get the tickets until the night before). The tickets are pre-loaded with 3 VIP fast passes so I didn't know if linking them to MDE messes that up at all.

Also, can you sign up for other fast passes once you use your VIP ones (assuming there are any available for that day)?

Thanks!

Hi all,

I have another question regarding a Disney cruise we're doing this fall which includes a day at DW with park hopper tickets.

Has anyone experienced this before? Just wondering if it is recommended to link your park tickets to your MDE account that morning (since I heard you don't get the tickets until the night before). The tickets are pre-loaded with 3 VIP fast passes so I didn't know if linking them to MDE messes that up at all.

Also, can you sign up for other fast passes once you use your VIP ones (assuming there are any available for that day)?

Thanks!

You might get more responses over in the cruise forum. I know there are lots of people who cruised that itinerary this past year.

https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-line-forum.9/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter