Day 3 . . . Slow Losers, hanging in there!

Kabuli1

DIS Veteran
Well, we've passed the half-way point!

So it's sort of all downhill now, tho there is that 7 days of 1200 calories we're supposed to do starting Friday. Come on, Tracy, you can hang in there for at least some of that!

Yesterday, as I'm sure all of you know, we were famished! I mean, gnawing on the furniture hungry, and my-oh-my was that Tracy grouchy!

I'm not going to break silence about results yet, but I will say that I'm very pleased w/ my daily weigh-ins! You will definitely see some changes to my appearance very soon! (already achieved, BTW - but I'm waiting for the BIG REVEAL - like in Trading Spaces!)

Thanks for all the love and support! Please keep it coming! We're getting sooooo close!

Slow, Determined, and LOSERS!

Karyn

Rah, Rah, Rah
Tracy and Karyn
yes they are a sharin
fat fast eating
can't be a cheating

Go Team Go! :D

sz244.gif

First let me apoligize for my crabiness...I am very sorry...I always feel much better in the AM...so who knows what 4pm holds in store for me...lol.

I am not going to worry about the 1200 calorie thing yet...I am still doing this one day at a time. I just want to make it through today.

I have a good feeling...I have lost too..but I will wait until the end to reveal also...(good idea Karyn)..

Thank you all for your prayers, love and support. Believe it or not I WOULD not have been able to do this without it!!

Tracy

YOU ARE AWESOME, GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I can't wait to hear about your results, but I'm glad you are waiting until it's over to let us know!!! Sending all sorts of positive thoughts and pixie dust your way. I KNOW you will make it through today and tomorrow, no problem! So is the big reveal on Friday then? :)

Taking it one day at a time, very smart!!!!!

Woo-hoo! Glad you are hinting that things are working!!!! :) Way to go! You are soooooo determined, what a Tiggerific inspiration to us all!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Jody! What a great poem! Made me feel all warm and fuzzy!

Karen! You have been such a great cheerleader for us. Wow, we need all those bounces!!

Thanks to both of you for hanging in with us and giving us so much encouragement!

And thanks to everybody else on our support team, it has meant so much to us. (Tracy's promising not to get so crabby today.)

Please keep it coming, we have no idea if today will be easier or even harder than yesterday.

Love to all,

Karyn

Slow but Determined (and hopefully) Not-So-Crabby!!!

Tracy's not crabby. She's just what I needed! She got my behind moving really well. Between the kick last night (still thinking abt. it this am) and my little post it note on the bathroom mirror got me going this am.
Keep it up both of you you're doing wonderful.
whooooooooooooo
I could only wish that I could get the boys out of my hair long enough to do more exercising. Oh well I'll take what I can get.

Today seems to be going alot easier. I think its because my kids are occupied..and aren't looking at me to be the social director. DD is at friends house and DS has friend over....(God...boys are soo much easier than girls...lol).

I was even able to get out and skate for 30 mins today. Which to me is soo much better than using the machine at home. I seem to push myself harder when I am out of the house. This is probably why I feel better today too...because I got to get in my exercise...(before the wonderful Florida downpour!!)

Thanks for all of your support and for listening to me ramble on!!

Tracy

Congratulations you two.

I think that you have done a wonderful job. Three days...wow. You are doing great. And you sound so encouraged already about positive changes.

You guys can do it. I can't wait for your results. I may try this next week if you guys find that it is successful.

Come on guys, you can do it.

God bless you, best wishes, and encouragement, RaySharpton:)

Tracy and Karyn, your determination is just amazing. You are both so strong.

Tracy, you are so smart to do this one day at a time. It's less overwhelming that way, isn't it?

Hang in there, Karyn, you can do this. You are both going to do this successfully and I can't wait for the denouement!

Katholyn

Let me just tell you bouth how impressed I am with you both- crabby or not!!!!!!!! I am in awe that you can do this and still have living relatives and people around you!!! ;) I think I'd have to lock myself in the room and throw away the keys!! You're doing great- keep up the good work! Can haardly wait to see the results!

I guess I just don't see the crabbiness, it is coming across as funny to me!

Day 3 almost over! Woo-hoo!!! ONE MORE DAY! :)

Thanks for all the words of encouragement and the support from each of you!

Ray - you are such a sweetie! You don't want to do this unles all-else fails!!!

Kath - You know I couldn't do it without you!!!

Karebear1 - next time, you can join us and we'll lock ourselves up in a hotel room somewhere! OK? Next time? What am I saying??? I hope there's NEVER a next time!!!

TigH - I thought Tracy was funny, not crabby, too. In fact, I laughed so much last night over her posts! (But I didn't tell her! ssshhhh!) I might have been crabbier if I had kids around, but DD Tink (17) is so self-sufficient (and usually gone) that she doesn't get on my nerves. DH worked Monday and Tuesday night - so he steered clear of me, too! LOL. Maybe tonight we can go to a movie or something together - get me outta here!

So, the hungries are due to start in about an hour! At least that's what I expect! BUT we are so close now that I think I can survive, in fact, I know I can!

We're Slow, We're Determined and We're Gonna Succeed!!!!

Karyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter