Day 1 Beaches & Cream, Cinderella's Royal Table pictorial review

laura12581

I love WDW and DCL!!
We just returned from our FANTASTIC Disney Vacation!
Dh- 26
Me- turned 26 in WDW- not on the dining plan- too much food for us, we shared entrees or desserts if we got both.... (at least at the beginning of the week).

Day 1: Beaches & Cream
DELICIOUS!

We stayed at the Beach Club, so after check-in we made a bee-line for Beaches & Cream around 11:30 on 1/21 no waiting.
What we ate- Both got Cheeseburgers, DH got fruit and I had the fries. IMHO the BEST burger we have had on property.
th_DisneyWorldJan2007023.jpg

th_DisneyWorldJan2007024.jpg

and dessert was Strawberry Shortcake- YUM!!
th_DisneyWorldJan2007025.jpg

CRT for dinner on 1/21
The inside top of the restaurant:
th_DisneyWorldJan2007031.jpg

Pretzel Bread:Dh liked this- I didn't really care for it.
th_DisneyWorldJan2007032.jpg

The soup we both got-Corn and Crab Soup with sour cream and chives very good, but very filling and I thought it was too big of a portion for an appetizer, I was full by the time dinner came:
th_DisneyWorldJan2007033.jpg

Dh's Entree:Grilled Pork Tenderloin with orzo cheese casserole, cremini mushrooms and a port wine reduction- He says it was "pretty good"
th_DisneyWorldJan2007035-1.jpg

I got Cheese Tortellini with julienne vegetables, garlic cannellini bean sauce and fresh Romano, which was good, but I shouldn't have gotten it as garlic doesn't agree with me.
th_DisneyWorldJan2007036.jpg

and last but not least DESSERT- both got the Blueberry Buckle served warm with fresh lemon ice cream- It was okay.
th_DisneyWorldJan2007038.jpg

Thanks for looking- I'd be happy to answer any questions!
Laura

You made it!!! :wave2:

I'm really looking forward to the rest of your reviews - especially V&A (did you get that special something you were looking for?).

Hope you had a wonderful time! :goodvibes

You made it!!! :wave2:

I'm really looking forward to the rest of your reviews - especially V&A (did you get that special something you were looking for?).

Hope you had a wonderful time! :goodvibes

th_DisneyWorldJan2007098.jpg

Hi Brenda,
Yes, thanks, I ended up giving the number to my DH and telling him to call and order a cake and that is the one he chose!! Unfortunately, we didn't take any pictures of V&A food- the only meal we missed! I am sad becasue it was the prettiest food, but I felt kind of weird snapping photos. I REALLY enjoyed it and so did DH, although his eyes popped out of his head when we got the check... he ordered everything that was extra but he didn't know it would be extra plus the cake was on the bill. But I am totally worth it!! Haha! It was fabulous! Thanks so much for your help and all of your reviews which inspired us to try V&As and Raglan Road! Both were great!
Laura

Thanks everybody for looking! I get hungry every time I look at our pictures..not good for my weight loss plan! We took pictures of mostly all food! More to come.. there were 7 days on this trip!
Laura

th_DisneyWorldJan2007098.jpg

Hi Brenda,
Yes, thanks, I ended up giving the number to my DH and telling him to call and order a cake and that is the one he chose!! Unfortunately, we didn't take any pictures of V&A food- the only meal we missed! I am sad becasue it was the prettiest food, but I felt kind of weird snapping photos. I REALLY enjoyed it and so did DH, although his eyes popped out of his head when we got the check... he ordered everything that was extra but he didn't know it would be extra plus the cake was on the bill. But I am totally worth it!! Haha! It was fabulous! Thanks so much for your help and all of your reviews which inspired us to try V&As and Raglan Road! Both were great!
Laura

Of course you are worth it! :thumbsup2

That cake looks lovely...I even think I see a slipper on top (yum!). I'm so glad to hear you guys enjoyed yourselves - can't wait for the rest of your reviews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter