Davenport area question

Hi Kimba, yes, do stop on 27 at one of the 24 hour places for milk etc.

Not to worry, The Abbey at Westhaven is very nice!

Also, the closest supermarket to you will be the Publix on Champions Gate. (Along with restaurants, a convenience store and more.) (To get to Champions Gate Blvd, ) Turn right when leaving Westhaven. At Champions Gate, (just a short distance about a mile)turn left. You will pass the Publix and everything else. Then I-4 will be directly in front of you. Turn left to go to Disney, Celebration etc.

If you need any other help, just pm me. ( I have a house in the Hamlet at Westhaven)

alexcturner said:
Hi Kimba, yes, do stop on 27 at one of the 24 hour places for milk etc.

Not to worry, The Abbey at Westhaven is very nice!

Also, the closest supermarket to you will be the Publix on Champions Gate. (Along with restaurants, a convenience store and more.) (To get to Champions Gate Blvd, ) Turn right when leaving Westhaven. At Champions Gate, (just a short distance about a mile)turn left. You will pass the Publix and everything else. Then I-4 will be directly in front of you. Turn left to go to Disney, Celebration etc.

If you need any other help, just pm me. ( I have a house in the Hamlet at Westhaven)

WOW!!! Thanks Lisa!! :wave: I just may be PM-ing you with some questions.
Kimba

Hi Kimba, No problem, I would be glad to help. Also, let me know how you like Westhaven. (I think you will love it....)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter