Dave? Anyone seen him lately?

eeyoresbestfriend

Mouseketeer
We LOVE Dave!! We missed him on our last Magic cruise a few weeks ago. Any chance he is on the Wonder right now? My husband and I are thinking of booking a last minute cruise next month, and if Dave is on the Wonder that would seal the deal!! We can only do a short one, due to my husbands schedule, so I wanted to ask if anyone had any information! Thanks for any help!!

I love the cruise staff on the Magic, but Dave has to be one of my favorites! He's a great guy. :cool1:

Dave is on the Magic right now. He just came back from vacation a week or 2 ago.

Jess

Yep - we just got off of the 2/6 Western and Dave was there and what a hoot - we loved him at Bingo, along with Trevor, Lisa, Luisa, Pearl and Ponz! They were all awesome!

along with Trevor, Lisa, Luisa, Pearl and Ponz! They were all awesome!

Big fans of these three!! :worship:

Louisa was, by far, the best cruise staff member we have come across on DCL. :thumbsup2

Did you get to see them perform "If I were not upon the sea" on Pub Night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter