DATW help/advice please!

disneycr8zy

All you need is Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust!
Myself and my DBFF are bringing her 30 y/o son to WDW in November to celebrate his milestone birthday. We'd like to spend an afternoon/evening sampling the :drinking1 around Epcot and wondered if anyone could provide advice about where to start (is there a map for this?), favorite drinks in different countries, things to avoid (don't want to be :sick:), etc.

I know if anyone can help with this - the DisBoards can!

PS - advice about where to get good appetizers/snacks would be helpful too. Bad idea to :drinking1 on an empty stomach!

Myself and my DBFF are bringing her 30 y/o son to WDW in November to celebrate his milestone birthday. We'd like to spend an afternoon/evening sampling the :drinking1 around Epcot and wondered if anyone could provide advice about where to start (is there a map for this?), favorite drinks in different countries, things to avoid (don't want to be :sick:), etc.

I know if anyone can help with this - the DisBoards can!

PS - advice about where to get good appetizers/snacks would be helpful too. Bad idea to :drinking1 on an empty stomach!

go to allears.net or debs unofficial guide.com and you can pull up entire guide to Food & Wine fest or try wdwmagic.com can also use your free dining snack credits at F&W for samples of all kinds of foods.:cool1:

go to allears.net or debs unofficial guide.com and you can pull up entire guide to Food & Wine fest or try wdwmagic.com can also use your free dining snack credits at F&W for samples of all kinds of foods.:cool1:

Thanks for the advice Canopynut66 - am scouring info for F&W as we've never done that before (although we were there during F&W before). And a special thanks for the heads up that our snack credits will work on the appetizers!

I'm also looking for advice on drinks/appetizers that are in the World Showcase all the time, not just during F&W. For example, I've heard that Canada has an amazing Torontotini (or something like that) - what does everyone like in other countries?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter