Dates for Disneyland "Girls only" Trip (Poll Closed)

Which dates do you want for the Disneyland "Girls Only" Trip?

• April 24-28

• May 1-5

• Either date will be fine

Results are only viewable after voting.
The votes are close! I prefer April because of school. I take online courses so it doesn't matter what days I am gone...but it is closer to the end of the term if we go in May.

Hey, Christine! I am so glad you are thinking of joining us!:banana:

The votes are close! I prefer April because of school. I take online courses so it doesn't matter what days I am gone...but it is closer to the end of the term if we go in May.

Hey, Christine! I am so glad you are thinking of joining us!:banana:
They are close!!

***Remember everyone when reading the votes to take one away from the "either" vote and put it in the May vote. We had one lady who needed to make that change.

Thanks.

*ATTENTION~Please read*

On the poll, it says it will close at 11:20 p.m.

I'm not sure if that's PST or not but either way, I'm sure by 8:20 our time most everyone who wanted to vote will have voted. So whatever the results are by then, will be final.

So if for some reason you still haven't voted, there is still time for now.

Thanks!! :)

I voted "either", 'cause it really doesn't matter to me. Of more interest to me, generally, is what dates CAN'T you go to. The difference being making the decision based on preference vs. inability. I'd rather go on the dates that have the least amount of people who are unable to go vs the one where there is a greater preference. After reading that a few times, I still don't know if I'm saying it how I want it to be.....
I guess I'm suggesting either a new poll, or a change to the poll that asks "Are you unable to go on either of these dates"? That way you'll be getting the largest group of people who are able to go.
I'm already getting excited.

I voted "either", 'cause it really doesn't matter to me. Of more interest to me, generally, is what dates CAN'T you go to. The difference being making the decision based on preference vs. inability. I'd rather go on the dates that have the least amount of people who are unable to go vs the one where there is a greater preference. After reading that a few times, I still don't know if I'm saying it how I want it to be.....
I guess I'm suggesting either a new poll, or a change to the poll that asks "Are you unable to go on either of these dates"? That way you'll be getting the largest group of people who are able to go.
I'm already getting excited.
I must be tired, because I read that three times and can't make heads or tails of it.... :lmao: :lmao:

In any case, we've had the poll up for awhile now, and I think so far it's going well. :thumbsup2 :banana:

BTW, your screen name seems very familiar to me. Weren't you planning to go on the ladies only WDW trip? I'm not sure but I think that might be where I saw your name. That was awhile ago, so I could be wrong. :scratchin

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

The poll is closed now!! And we have our dates.

The final votes, including a change made taking one vote from "either" to May:

April 24-28 = 14
May 1-5 = 12
Either date will be fine = 16

So April it is!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Most people voted for either, and the second highest was for April, so hopefully we will have a nice sized group for this meet!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Hey Beth,

Sorry I couldn't sign up, my dates are May 15 - 19. I am going with my friend Lori and her work schedule means she can't travel at the end or beginning of a month, so it had to be the middle.

But I'll be out to Vegas beginning of April.

Hey Beth,

Sorry I couldn't sign up, my dates are May 15 - 19. I am going with my friend Lori and her work schedule means she can't travel at the end or beginning of a month, so it had to be the middle.

But I'll be out to Vegas beginning of April.
I know! That's too bad. :guilty:

But like you said, I'll be seeing you in April, and hopefully we can still get a group together who wants to come out to Vegas. :banana:

I must be tired, because I read that three times and can't make heads or tails of it.... :lmao: :lmao:

In any case, we've had the poll up for awhile now, and I think so far it's going well. :thumbsup2 :banana:

BTW, your screen name seems very familiar to me. Weren't you planning to go on the ladies only WDW trip? I'm not sure but I think that might be where I saw your name. That was awhile ago, so I could be wrong. :scratchin

I was thinking about going on this year's trip to WDW. I found out pretty early on that I couldn't afford to do it. Then, we moved from MN to San Diego in August, so WDW really wouldn't have worked, but I'm pretty certain a trip to DLR is workable next spring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter