• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Das

Seanmclye

Earning My Ears
My mom has Incontinence problems needs to be at rest room frequently will she qualify for the DAS pass?

You will need to talk to the CM at guest relation about her need they are the only ones that can say yes or no

When you go they should ask you ( or her) what is your concerns for the lines? And you will need to answer this.

You need to ask yourself (or you mom) how having a DAS will help her access the attractions? How will does her condition make it difficult or impossible to wait in the standard line. That's what you need to be able to explain in order to obtain a DAS. They don't care about diagnosis.

This is outside of the typical need a DAS is requested for, so I don't want to get your hopes up. I understand your reasoning for asking for it, but I think Guest Relations will have to answer this one.

As mentioned above, explain her situation at GR. The DAS is based on need, not diagnosis. They don't have a list of approved conditions they are looking at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter