Dare we Dream for a New Special Offer?

scrappinginontario

Just found out that the reservation system will be down from 5pm Monday, October 8th through the afternoon of Tuesday, October 9th?

Dare we dream that they're brining out new offers for 2013? :cheer2: Since all the current offers end in December (or earlier) of this year I'd hope we'd see something for 2013 soon!

I'm helping a couple of friends book trips and special offers would be awesome!!

Time will tell.... :hourglass

There is already an offer out for Jan- March 7th. Right now it is open to Disney Visa cardholders and will be gp on Oct. 10th.

Great news! Thanks! Are there any details about this offer you are able to share? I'm helping a friend book a trip in late February and hoping something will be available for February 27th - March 3rd.

TIA!

The outage is to enhance the reservation system. Unfortunately, it's not for a new deal. The current deal is being made public but it's not the cause of the outage.

It would be nice if part of the system update is to fix the reservations on the website. I still can't get my restaurant reservations to show up with my hotel reservations. For months. It just keeps saying that the website is currently experiencing problems and to check back ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter