Danny Gans?

GailT

<font color=blue>I'm ba-ack!!!!<br><font color=mag
Have you seen it and is it worth $100.00 a ticket?

I just saw him last week. It was an excellent show, family friendly, and something for everyone. I had heard several people absolutely RAVE about him, so it didn't quite live up to my expectations, but I still enjoyed the show very much. I'm not sure that I'd spend the $100 to see him again, but I didn't regret spending it this time around.

Enjoy your trip!

I have seen his show. DH wanted to see it so we splurged and saw it one year for his b-day.

It is pricey, that's true. Was it good? Oh yeah. Very good and very funny.
Was it the best show ever and I want to see it over and over? Um, no.

I think it is worth seeing once just because everyone talks about it and it is so popular that I have a feeling if you don't see it you will always wonder what you missed out on. So go for it! :thumbsup2

If you're going to drop a hundred dollars on a ticket for a lounge act, it's worth it to spend a bit more and see one of the Cirque du Soleil shows which are truely unique and amazing experiences. You can see people tell jokes and sing songs on television - but there's nothing like seeing Cirque in person.

We saw Danny Gans back in 1999, and still consider it one of the best Vegas shows we've been to.

I went to see Danny Gans on Tuesday night, am I glad I did, you bet I am, better then pissing $100.00 for gambling when that is asuckers game. Both me and my son enjoyed it, would I see him again, NO, I never go see the same thing twice

We have seen Danny Gans and it was well worth it.

Woody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!