Damage control for visiting from Apr.13th-20th?

adventuredad

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone.
Great site.

We will be in Tampa from Apr. 9th-12th, then Orlando from 13th-20th. We pre-purchased flex passes and have 2 days left on a 1998 5 day DisneyPArkHopper. We're doing Busch Gardens in Tampa. IOA,USF and Disney in orlando. So far on the Orlando leg I'm getting from the posts around here that Sunday and wednesday are the least crowded. Does anyone have any suggestions about ANYTHING?
Thanks from Western NY,
Mark

Has anyone gone to the Grinchs website at www.meanone.com/ and gotten your who-names? My 10yr old daughter made us all name tags for seus-landing and my 5 yr old daughter asked me if they would know who we are when we get there.LOL
they are the best.

Mark

Not sure where you are staying--if your hotel is eligible for early entry, I would do that for IOA. It's not as necessary for US. Monday is an IOA early entry day--not sure of the others. If you are offsite, definitely take advantage of the express passes. There was NO ONE in the express lines when we were there. Even though you are assigned a time to come back, there is plenty to do while you are waiting at both parks.

Hard Rock Hotel 4/01
Wyndham Palace 7/00
Port Orleans & DCL 12/00
Disneyland Paris 4/99
AllStar Sports 2/98

Ariel's Mom,
I appreciate the info. We're offsite this time.
Leaving tomorrow(Fri). This is our first time using the express pass system and we are looking forward to it.
Mark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter