Daily touring plan cards?

Colleen27

DIS Veteran
I made up a spreadsheet from scratch only to find that I could have looked here and found tons of examples (link is in my sig if anyone wants it!), but did I learn my lesson? No, I started working on half-page touring plans in Word and only thought to ask here after the second or third revision to include information I'd left out! :rotfl:

So now I come to those more experienced than I to ask - What do you include on your daily plan cards (assuming you use them)? Does anyone have any samples they'd like to share?

I put down our daily schedule, rides in order of our touring plan, and list restaraunts/ADR numbers. Since our party consists of some that get motion sick and some that don't, I try to make up cards showing where both groups will be and list locations/times for meeting up during the day. On the back of the cards I put best view locations for fireworks and parades, and trivia about the park we are in that day.

I would show you a sample, but it's got top secret TGM info on it. ;)

I made a set of cards for our trip in March. I laminated them and punched a hole and put them on a ring. They easily fit in my purse and were more for a quick reminder on things. They had my friends cell phone numbers (we were trying to meet up with friends there), each days' plans (I kept these short...just the name of the attraction and the order I wanted to do them in), tips on best spots for the parade, ADR's and confirmation numbers. If you email me, I can email you back some pictures :)

carissanboys@yahoo.com

I took an 8 x 5 index card and set MSWord to 2 columns. I listed each park, the shows(and all their times), the attractions I want to go on, *d the ones with fast pass and put the location of the companion restrooms(can't use the regular ones) for each park on the bottom of that park's column.

I was able to use 1 column for each park and got all 4 parks on 1 card (front & back.) Folded, the cards are 4 x 5 and show all the info I need for 1 park! Works for me!:)

I printed the logo of the park for the day on white cardstock that was the same size as our luggage tags. On the other side of the card I included our ADR's, activities for the day (bulleted) resort number and hours of the park. I then ran them through the lamanator and used the luggage tag connector and put it on my bag. It was super easy and they looked great...we had several people ask us if we got them from Disney...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter