Daily room cleaning

Disney Ron

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Do the Disney resorts and the Swan now have daily room cleaning again?

TIA!

If you are staying at Swan/Dolphin you can text them or call and they will bring anything you need to your room; towels, etc. All recent reports is they were coming within 15-minutes. I'm unsure about Disney hotels though.

Do the Disney resorts and the Swan now have daily room cleaning again?

TIA!
Grand Floridian has daily modified housekeeping (trash, towels, surface cleaning, vacuuming if needed (with the exception of the Villas)), and the rest of the Disney hotels have every-other-day modified housekeeping, still with the exception of Villas. They still do not touch the beds whatsoever, however, you may request new sheets that will be dropped off to you and you're able to make the beds. Also remember, if you have the Do Not Disturb sign on your door, housekeeping will not enter your room even on your housekeeping day to conduct their tasks. You can request any amenities outside of your housekeeping days by calling the front desk or stopping by!

Grand Floridian has daily modified housekeeping (trash, towels, surface cleaning, vacuuming if needed (with the exception of the Villas)), and the rest of the Disney hotels have every-other-day modified housekeeping, still with the exception of Villas. They still do not touch the beds whatsoever, however, you may request new sheets that will be dropped off to you and you're able to make the beds.

It’s inconsistent. When I stayed at GF at the end of May I had every other day like everywhere else but they actually made my bed and others have reported that also. But not everyone. If you look at reports around here it’s kind of been all over the place, across resorts and levels.

Is Disney still offering a cash/gift card incentive to opt out of housekeeping? Sorry, can't bring myself to call it "Mousekeeping" anymore, now that there's no "surprise" towel animals, they don't make the beds or empty trash or replace towels daily. Not much magic left.

Is Disney still offering a cash/gift card incentive to opt out of housekeeping? Sorry, can't bring myself to call it "Mousekeeping" anymore, now that there's no "surprise" towel animals, they don't make the beds or empty trash or replace towels daily. Not much magic left.

No, you can either select the every other day light cleaning or opt out entirely, but no gift card if you do.

We had daily trash removal and used towels removal at BWV. Anytime we asked for towels, toiletries, or coffee, we received it quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter