• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Daily Mail

Bolanette87

<font color=deeppink>The Queen Bee<br><font color=
I was in the Doctors waiting room this morning, and the guy next to me was reading the Daily Mail... I noticed an offer on the front for 'Family Trips to Disneyland Paris from £79 including Ferry Crossing and tickets for both parks."... Just thought I'd mention this incase anyone fancied checking out the offer?

Bob xoxoxox

I would have prefered it to not include travel but to include 1 nights accomodation, then I could have extended our May trip :goodvibes

Hope someone can use this offer

Bit of an odd deal being a day trip?

You would have to pay to stay somewhere overnight though really wouldn't you?

sounds good - but do u need to travel in and out on the same day - or maybe have a few days sumwhere else and then the one day at disney??? cant see anything that says travel must be within 24 hrs etc.... that wud work better lol

sounds good - but do u need to travel in and out on the same day - or maybe have a few days sumwhere else and then the one day at disney??? cant see anything that says travel must be within 24 hrs etc.... that wud work better lol

Dont think you do because it says you can stay for a night and gives you rough prices for cheyenne etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter