Daily Grind 7/31/09

and you're right. she is an idiot!

and i can't wait too. i think i might be good for me to get out. and change of scenery might be good too!
are you going to be ok if i have a complete meltdown??
and do you remember the last time we were together, she was sick? and she called me to make sure i was ok!?

I'll be fine if you have a meltdown. We can meltdown together, k?

I do remember, it was the day before Mother's Day.

It will do you good to get out. You need some "you" time!

thanks jennifer.
you are a good friend!

(i hope you know what you're signing up for!:scared1:)

I know what she is signing up for and she'll do good w/ you! :)

I think you will benefit yourself by going out for a while tomorrow...

As for the idiot.. give her my number.. I'll tell her what she needs to know.. what a MORON!!! (Hey, I know her twin.. it's DH's ex! LOL)

It'll be fine. I don't mind tears, I'll just cry right along with you. I PMed the deets to Rhonda. I hope she can make it.

OMG Holly that womans needs a kick in the behind can I please have her address I need to take out a ton of anger. Hopefully she won't pull anything that you would need proof. Pics would have been hard. we used a disposiable camera for nana's and when the deposit came back fine we threw out the camera.
Let Jennifer hug you for all of us.
Hang in there and remember bubba will understand after a while that you will have these days.

:goodvibesI am going to come...my gps says it will take about an hour so I will leave by 7:45, I will bring box of kleenex too. So you too have met before so I will be wearing all green and probable a hat. Holl I have your cell so I can find you one I get there....So looking forward to it - you have no deal...I will pm you both my cell number...Yippee

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Rhondaz

:goodvibesI am going to come...my gps says it will take about an hour so I will leave by 7:45, I will bring box of kleenex too. So you too have met before so I will be wearing all green and probable a hat. Holl I have your cell so I can find you one I get there....So looking forward to it - you have no deal...I will pm you both my cell number...Yippee

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Rhondaz

99% of my "play" clothes are Disney so I'll probably have something Pooh on. I'll PM you my cell number.

It was kind of thrown together, but you are welcome to come (and Lisa too)! We're meeting at the Panera Bread in Franklin, MA. Exit 17 off of 495 at 9:00 this morning. I'll PM you my cell number.

Uh, yeah. You were meeting about an hour before I even got up today. Remember, not a morning person! LOL

I hope y'all had fun, we should do a big New England get together one day though.
DH took me out in the mini instead, it's smooth as buttah with the new carburetors on it.

Nope we took out Stitch, Lilo is still in pieces in the trailer. LOL

I'll be in Ohio next summer with Lilo and Stitch but you'll be in Disney, the nerve of you. :snooty:
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Did you know my kids are planning on being at WDW with you??

LOL!!! :) I didn't think Lilo would be up and running since I don't have photos..but I was worried your DH and I were going to have to have words!!!!

If I had only known before about the mini-meet in OH I would have changed our plans! DH already requested that time off work too...

The otherside came back from vacation last night.. Oldest has already called here complaining. LOL He also just called back upset that his tire is flat and she told him to deal w/ it.. drive it to town and get it fixed... He decided to call here first.. I told him DO NOT DRIVE THAT CAR.. YOU CAN BEND THE RIM.. WHO TOLD YOU TO DRIVE ON THE FLAT TIRE? I knew... I told him don't listen to her... unfortunately she doesn't know that you'll do more damage.... I told him I would send Dad over to air it up... or even come and they could take the tire into town and get it fixed but that she needed to give him the $$ to pay for it.. She refuses... WHAT? I'm not getting into that issue...but I'm so glad I plan to take care of my kids til they are on their own... (shaking head in disbelief).... Anyway, DH is supposed to come back and get me b/c I'm going to town to buy 2 pkgs of the 4x6-12x12 photo pages that LindaBabe showed us.. I want to try the Disney 2008 book that way.. I have lots of photos I want to print.. and I don't like to crop them or shape them.. I'm sure a wuss! LOL

No worries, I just found out about Mini Meet about a week ago. East meets West was the week after we left your house.

DS13 says Hi!!!

Looks like that blue car in the UK might be sold to a German guy, ergh! The seller is going to call us if it doesn't pan out. Pray the Germans don't get it!

What a snot, I can't believe she wouldn't help him fix the car. Although it's not surprising. Guess he should lay off the attitude on you, since you guys do help and bail him out.

Uh, yeah. You were meeting about an hour before I even got up today. Remember, not a morning person! LOL

I hope y'all had fun, we should do a big New England get together one day though.
DH took me out in the mini instead, it's smooth as buttah with the new carburetors on it.

We had a lot of fun. It was so nice to see Holly again and meet Rhonda. We spent a few hours, 2 1/2ish?, at Panera, and then went to ACM too. We each got some stuff to do tie dying and *some* of us got new Cricut carts (I had competitor ads to price match :) ).

I'd love to plan a NE get together. We can do it with or without kids, if we did with kids, there are a couple of great zoos around - Southwick's and Roger Williams. Without kids, we could plan a crop somewhere, or even just a lunch or dinner somewhere.

We had a lot of fun. It was so nice to see Holly again and meet Rhonda. We spent a few hours, 2 1/2ish?, at Panera, and then went to ACM too. We each got some stuff to do tie dying and *some* of us got new Cricut carts (I had competitor ads to price match :) ).

I'd love to plan a NE get together. We can do it with or without kids, if we did with kids, there are a couple of great zoos around - Southwick's and Roger Williams. Without kids, we could plan a crop somewhere, or even just a lunch or dinner somewhere.

Lunch would be fun! Crops are good too but it's tougher to socialize that way, plus we would need to find a place big enough to house all of us. I knew I never should have sold the big house!! We had an empty 30 x 32 room over the garage! Drat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!