Daily Fix Today

@ImTooExcitedToSleep LOVE the background in your studio - are they posters? Also that Coke bottle - where did you get that from???

Just cuz I know... Tom got the posters from DL or D23 (I forget). He really wanted those. The coke bottle was a special gift during the 60th anniversary celebration. He does a lot of fun things at the Disneyland Resort. :)

Just cuz I know... Tom got the posters from DL or D23 (I forget). He really wanted those. The coke bottle was a special gift during the 60th anniversary celebration. He does a lot of fun things at the Disneyland Resort. :)
Yep, the attraction posters were from Disneyland. They were super cheap, like 12 for $19.99. They came maybe fall 2015, disappeared when the 2016 calendars came out, then returned. That's when I grabbed TWO sets, since I missed them the first time.

The Coke bottle was part of the media gift for the 60th anniversary celebration. Probably tastes bad by now.

Maybe I should change the knick-knacks every month or so...just for fun.

Yep, the attraction posters were from Disneyland. They were super cheap, like 12 for $19.99. They came maybe fall 2015, disappeared when the 2016 calendars came out, then returned. That's when I grabbed TWO sets, since I missed them the first time.

The Coke bottle was part of the media gift for the 60th anniversary celebration. Probably tastes bad by now.

Maybe I should change the knick-knacks every month or so...just for fun.

Just wanted to say I LOVE your backdrop.

Why they bother with Anaheim at all I don't know. It never varies. 70 and sunny. They only get about 5 inches of rain a year. Isn't that the daily total for Orlando?

Why they bother with Anaheim at all I don't know. It never varies. 70 and sunny. They only get about 5 inches of rain a year. Isn't that the daily total for Orlando?
Well not right now. California had a good amount of rain of the last month or two. Florida is in a big drought right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter