D23 Free to enroll now

It is worth exactly what you pay for it (or maybe a bit less). All it will do is add you to a mailing list trying to get you to do a paid membership.

Anyone else having trouble registering? I "bought" the membership yesterday, and tried to register today, but apparently my name and membership number don't match. :confused3

Anyone else having trouble registering? I "bought" the membership yesterday, and tried to register today, but apparently my name and membership number don't match. :confused3

I had issues registering as well. I finally figured out that the name must be exactly as on the e-mailed receipt they sent you and your password MUST include upper case AND lower case letters AND a special character (I used a "#").

Also, I copied and pasted my member number from the e-mailed receipt but it must have been putting in a space at the end of it when I pasted it onto the registration form. I pasted it somewhere else, removed the space, then copied and pasted again.

After all that it finally worked.

I had issues registering as well. I finally figured out that the name must be exactly as on the e-mailed receipt they sent you and your password MUST include upper case AND lower case letters AND a special character (I used a "#").

Also, I copied and pasted my member number from the e-mailed receipt but it must have been putting in a space at the end of it when I pasted it onto the registration form. I pasted it somewhere else, removed the space, then copied and pasted again.

After all that it finally worked.

I tried to sign up today and had the same issue - it kept telling me the membership number and name didn't match. Even though I put it in several times as shown on the email receipt. EXACTLY!

I even double checked my password, making sure to include lower and capital letters and a symbol. It still didn't work. Very frustrating. I hope its worth it for all that trouble.

I emailed them to see if they could reset it, because you cant go back to the DS and "buy" it again to get a new membership number email. I tried that too.

I tried to sign up today and had the same issue - it kept telling me the membership number and name didn't match. Even though I put it in several times as shown on the email receipt. EXACTLY!

I even double checked my password, making sure to include lower and capital letters and a symbol. It still didn't work. Very frustrating. I hope its worth it for all that trouble.

I emailed them to see if they could reset it, because you cant go back to the DS and "buy" it again to get a new membership number email. I tried that too.

They make you wait a minimum of exactly 24 hrs, not next day, 24 hours. You'll get that message until the waiting period has passed and then it will work. Not sur why the 24 hr wait but its definitely enforced.

I've been a member for 3 years and it's really just to get the magazine, I don't benefit from anything else... well, maybe a discount when I bought tickets for the D23 expo in 2011 but living in Toronto, we don't get any events our way... Last time we were at Disney World, we decided to ask every time we purchased something if they gave discounts for D23 members and most cast members didn't even know what we were talking about... And then out of nowhere, one cast member said: "sure" and gave us 10% off our purchase... She was the only one for the whole week...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter